
Well Emily has been asking me for a belly picture... so I finally got around to taking one (16 weeks along)! Not all that big, but when I went back and looked at the beginning picture I realized there definitely has been quite a change! Also happy to report that I am starting to feel much much better. The odd quease here and there, but definitely a lot better! On Sunday I had a hankering for BBQ food so we went to a restaurant called Goodwood. I ordered a big plate of BBQ ribs, potato salad, coleslaw and corn bread! I then proceeded to ball my eyes out as I ate it.... It tasted soooo good. I haven't enjoyed a meal without feeling sick in a couple of months. Tyler thought I was hilarious (and nuts)! It really made me realize how much enjoyment we get out of food (or at least I do!) So for all you future mothers-to-be... don't believe the whole "first trimester" myth... morning sickness (at least for me) lasted 4 months... not three! ;)
3 weeks till our appointment where we find out the gender... whoot whoot!
I love it! Thanks for sharing I wish I were there for it all! You are still so tiny! Your story about crying over BBQ is really funny! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better! I promise that wont be your last "crazy" moment, by which I mean the moments when your husband looks at you with that "who are you" kind of look! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the belly pics. And the story about crying at dinner was priceless! Totally something I would have done. My friend cried on the way home from giving birth at the hospital cause she forgot her plastic mug they give you and made her husband go back and get it after he dropped her off. You may think the emotions end at some point but....just sayin. Haha! Thanks for sharing your blog! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Glad you're feeling better. Can't wait to actually go out with you guys now that you can finally eat something. :)
ReplyDelete