Well here HE is at 19 weeks! Yep - The ancient chinnese calendar and ice cream flavor test were bang on - definitely a boy! Our wee man is growing big and strong and full of energy! Not looking so much like a gummy bear any more either!
The ultra sound last night was awesome! We could see so much! I can't get over how much of a miracle pregnancy is. It is amazing that all the parts of a baby can develop so perfectly. Seeing his litle chambers of the heart, stomach, bladder, kidneys and parts of the brain was incredible! Our little guy was still as active as last time, wiggling all around and giving us a big show!
We had no problem identifying the gender! He is probably going to kill me for posting this picture in a few years, but this photo is taken from below his bottom looking up between his legs (see circled region!). Definitely a boy!
We feel so blessed and can't wait to meet him!
So Awesome! Congratulations again! I have to say that I have been grateful to have little girls, compared to the little boys I have been around girls always seemed easier. However as Samantha is getting older, I have determined it has nothing to do with gender! She is one of the most active kids I have ever met. They say boys are easier teenagers, so let me know if that is true. If so I guess we got the short end of the stick with Samantha active toddler, and crazy emotional girl teenager! You guys will be great with a boy its like having a dog all over again! :) Love the pictures thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSO AWESOME! Congrats and way to show off his little weiner! he is going to be peeing on you guys soon enough! :)
ReplyDeleteOh babies are amazing! That's a good 3D picture too. I'm glad he cooperated for his photoshoot! What a good little BOY!
ReplyDeleteSaff - We are so excited for you. If there's anything you need, let us know.
ReplyDelete