So ever since I did the online ancient chinnese gender predictor whirly gig test I have been saying that we are having a boy! When we went for our first ultrasound, based on how much the baby was jumping around, it made me think even more that we are having a boy! But yesterday was what really sealed the deal for Tyler! After a quick trip to Baby's-R-Us to scope out nursery furniture, we stopped at Coldstone for icecream! (My latest craving!) Since about 10 years ago when I first tried Coldstone I have been religiously ordering Cheesecake flavored icecream with crushed up graham crackers and strawberries (delicious!).
Yesterday... guess what I ordered?

.....Blue cotton candy flavor with gummy bears (and it was delicous)!!! Seriously do I look like a 6 year-old?!?! Tyler is now convinced without a doubt that we are having a son - one with ice-cream tastes very dear to his own heart!
The only person still claiming that we could be having a girl is Vicki (our midwife)... based on the 160+ heart rate at my last appointment. But what would she know right?!?! Surely ancient chinnese calendars and ice-cream cravings are a much more reliable indicator! One more week and then we'll be able to show Vicki whose right!!
On a whole other note, I am fairly certain I have started to feel some movement in that every increasing belly of mine! Little flutters here and there! So exciting!
How exciting to be feeling movement! I think that is one of the most exciting parts about being pregnant! That is really funny about the ice-cream and that is totally what Tyler would order at buskin robins any time we would go! The blue cotton candy or the watermelon!Can't wait to hear what you are having!
ReplyDeleteI still am sticking to my guns (and with Vicki too I guess) that you are having a girl! Only time will tell...
ReplyDeleteThe Chinese calendar is never wrong!
ReplyDelete