Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Scan!!!

Since the only date that we had to go off for the pregnancy was the date I think I ovulated my midwife suggested we go and have an early scan to be sure. This morning we got to see our gorgeous little belly bean! It was an absolutely fantastic experience! The baby (who we are convinced is a boy... according to the ancient Chinese gender predicting calendar) was adorable. It looked like a little gummy bear. The coolest part was seeing the heart beat and how much it was moving. It was waving its tiny arms all over the place and jumping all around (definitely Tyler's baby!) I got a bit teary. It was so much bigger than I expected and looked like a tiny human being (surprise surprise!) Luckily there was only one in there and my dates were exactly as I though - 10 weeks and 3 days! Here are a couple of pictures that were taken - Its amazing what technology can do these days.






1 comment:

  1. So SWEET! he? really does look like a little gummy bear! So fun that first time hearing the heartbeat or seeing the actual baby is priceless! How is the nausea? Getting any better yet? Thanks so much for sharing this with us! Can't wait to hear all about the fun times! :)

    ReplyDelete