For me, the third trimester has been the easiest by far. No nausea, a cute belly and lots of adorable baby gifts! My sleeping continues to be a little rough (back and forth between the chair and bed) and my feet/legs are getting pretty swollen now, but all and all, things are good.
That being said, I have had a rough day here and there.... Here is my facebook post from last Friday...
Thankfully at the end of this day, Tyler and I drove up to Park City for a little one-night getaway that we had previously planned. We had a fantastic dinner and stay at the Chateaux at Deer Valley. The next day we swam at the pool and then took a ride on the lift at the Park City Mountain Resort.
The nursery is 90% done now, just a few things to tidy up and get the curtains/rods up. I am all packed for the hospital and yesterday was my last day in the office. (I am working from home until the 18th and then will be officially on maternity leave after that).
I have started reading back through Ina May's Guild to Childbirth to get a little last minute inspiration/encouragement and Tyler and I will go and do a Bradley refresher class next Tuesday. I have started on the Evening Primrose Oil and Raspberry Leaf Tea to get things softened up. I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be... eeek.
No comments:
Post a Comment