Saturday, May 14, 2011

6 months and counting!

So we've made it to the 6 month mark.... I'll be 26 weeks along on Wednesday. Crazy how time fly's! Here's a picture of the 6 month belly - getting bigger and more squirmy by the day!


Another fun thing that I thought I would post a picture of is from my recent trip to Fraser, Colorado with two wonderful friends for a christian women's retreat. We stayed at this amazing snowy ranch and got to hear Stasi Eldredge author of one of my favorite books "captivating" inspire us for three days.
Tyler has been busy at his new job, enjoying the beginning of the summer soccer season and in his spare time (like he has any of that!) tiling the bathroom in our newly finished basin (yep... he's officially superman!).














Lastly, I enjoyed my first official Mother's Day last Sunday by celebrating with our wonderful friends Brady and Carol (soon to be first time parents themselves in about a month). We went to Bombara for an awesome Sunday brunch! (How thankful I am for food that taste's and smells good and stays in my stomach!!)


2 comments:

  1. You look so cute and still little! That is so awesome that carol is pregnant too, what a fun experiance to have with good friends. happy mothers day! Love you and think about you all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your siblings (James & Carrie) have just both agreed that it is most strange to see you with a bump in your tummy when you have always been so not bumpy in your tum! What a happy busy little family that is definately going to get a lot busier in 99 days. Keith and I are also very pleased to see our new grandson will have a decent pair of 'gummies' to chase Fern around the yard in - well done Tyler.

    ReplyDelete